Golfing in Swansea
Whether you are looking for a weekend golfing break with a few mates or a challenging range of courses to test the most experienced golfer, you can’t get much better than South West Wales. With over 70 courses within an hour’s drive of Swansea, you can tee off at some of Britain’s most challenging, scenic golfing sites.
Breaks in South Wales’ Favourite Golf Hotel
At the Dragon Hotel, we’re the perfect base for your golfing break in South Wales – offering class and comfort to amateurs and professionals alike.
Plus, thanks to our excellent location, you’re just a minute’s walk from the leading bars, pubs and restaurants of the city centre – perfect for steak nights and drinking wine until the early hours after a hard day’s work on the fairways. And in the morning, our award-winning chefs can cook you up the perfect Welsh breakfast.
Golf Courses around Swansea
Want to learn more about golf in and around Swansea? Check out our blog today, or take a closer look at some of the locale’s leading golf clubs:
- Ashburnham Golf Club
- Clyne Golf Club
- Fairwood Park Golf Club
- Langland Golf Club
- Machynys Peninsula Golf & Country Club
- Pennard Golf Club
- Pyle & Kenfig Golf Club
- Royal Porthcawl
- Southerndown Golf Club
Want an all-singing, all-dancing golfing getaway in South West Wales? Speak to our golfing events team, who can guide you through the packages available to you and build a break that’s completely personalised to the needs of your group.
Take a look at our South Wales Links Cluster or Golf on the Gower brochures, or call our golfing team today on 44 (0)1792 657 100.
Our Golfing Breaks
For ready-made packages to suit your golfing needs, select from the following Golf Breaks:
Make the most this winter by indulging in a couple of rounds at some of South Wales’ best golf courses!
From £85.00 per person this is an offer too good to miss! Click here for further details.
Winter Golf Deal
Make the most this Winter by indulging in 2 nights Bed & Breakfast and a couple of rounds at some of South Wales’ best golf courses! From £132.50 per person this offer is too good to miss!
The package includes:
- Two rounds of golf at any of the following golf courses:- Machynys Peninsula, Langland, Clyne or Fairwood Golf Club
- Two nights Bed & Breakfast at The Dragon Hotel on Saturday, Sunday or Monday evening
Terms & Conditions
1. All prices shown are per person based on two people sharing a superior twin/double room
2. Upgrades are available for only £10 per person per night
3. All bookings are subject to availability
4. Transport is not included
5. Please call our reservations team on 01792 657140 to make a booking
6. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer/booking
7. Full payment will be taken on time of booking
8. Minimum 2 night stay
9. Offer includes 2 (18 holes) rounds of golf
10. Offer valid room 29th January – 31st March 2014
South Wales ‘Championship Links’ Golf Breaks
Download a pdf of the South Wales Links Cluster for further details.
Golf on Gower
Download a pdf of the Golf on Gower Brochure for further details.