Christmas Booking Information
1. All provisional Christmas bookings must be confirmed within 7 days of that provisional booking in accordance with our standard terms and conditions (“Conditions”). If they are not confirmed they will be released without notice. For Parties & Brasserie bookings a deposit of £10.00 per person is required and for New Years Eve & Christmas Day a deposit of £30.00 per person is required (“the Deposit”). The Deposit is payable on confirmation of booking in accordance with the Conditions. The Deposit shall be non-refundable and non-transferable.
2. All balances due in respect of the booking must be paid in full prior to the event:- for November and December bookings, by Friday 13th November 2015; and for January bookings, by Monday 7th December 2015. All bookings made after these dates must be paid in full within 7 days of the booking or if the booking is less than 7 days from the date of the event, payment in full is required immediately.
3. Multiple cheques / credit cards are not acceptable – one organiser cheque or card per party. All cheques should be made payable to ‘The Dragon Hotel’.
4. The rate for the Christmas accommodation will be the rate detailed in the confirmation of booking supplied by the hotel.
5. Children are charged at the price stated on the Christmas Brochure.
6. All prices shown are inclusive of VAT, but may be subject to change of rate and any other relevant taxes / levies at the current prevailing rate in force on the date of the event.
7. Should your party size decrease in numbers, payments (including deposits) cannot be offset against food, beverage or accommodation.
8. If the final amount is not settled by the due date (as stated above), the hotel reserves the right to cancel the booking.
9. No one under the age of 18 is permitted to attend the Christmas Party Night Festivities, this includes New Years Eve.
10. On receipt of your party’s pre-orders they cannot be amended at any point thereafter. A copy of the pre-order shall be placed on the table to ensure guests receive the correct menu they have ordered. Where a food order is not provided, a set meal of the day will be served. Only the pre-order sheet provided by the hotel will be accepted, detailing your party’s pre-orders – other variations of this pre-order sheet will be not suitable.
11. All service times are to be adhered to. Guest lateness will not delay service.
12. The hotel reserves the right to amalgamate Christmas events to ensure minimum numbers.
13. Where applicable, tables under 10 guests may be required to share a table with other guests within the function suite.
14. No alcohol or other beverages may be brought into the hotel for consumption or for guest prizes.
15. Guests and visitors are not permitted to join any event for entertainment only.