Stay with us for the best opportunity to enjoy a casual stroll into Dylan Thomas’s world.
2014 marks the centenary of the birth of world-renowned poet and writer, Dylan Thomas and throughout the year there’s a huge variety of theatre, music and arts events as well as new television and radio productions that will celebrate his life and work. Stay at The Dragon Hotel for the best opportunity to enjoy a casual stroll into Dylan’s world. The Dylan From The Dragon package, inclusive of a taste from the poet’s favourite haunts, enables you to make the most of your time in the city centre.
Priced at only £125.00 per room and includes:
- One night, Bed & Breakfast stay for 2 people
- Elevenses for 2 people at the Kardomah Café and Restaurant
- A glass of wine or pint of beer for 2 people at The No Sign Wine Bar
- The Dylan Thomas Trail Booklet
To book please call our reservations team on 01792 657100 and quote ‘Dylan’
For more information on the events taking place throughout the area, please visit the Dylan Thomas 100 website
Terms & Conditions:
- This offer is subject to availability
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- All prices shown are based on 2 people sharing a superior Twin or Double room. The offer is available for the individual guest at £95 per person.
- Only available to new bookings made before 19.12.14
- Full payment will be taken at time of booking
- All rates are inclusive of VAT
- The Dragon Hotel reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any given time, without notice.